Tel: 0117 9724835
About GWS – How we work with Overseas Clients
Your company may be based wholly or partially outside the UK, but you are thinking of working with us because of our specialist abilities in, for example, search engine promotion, ecommerce or genuinely multilingual Web sites.
The first thing is to go to our 'Contact Us' page and fill in the form, giving us the address of your current Web site (if applicable) and using the Comments box to tell us as much as possible about what you would like us to do for your company.
We will then get back to you by email within two working days, and if we believe that we could help you, we will suggest a way forward. This would be likely to consist of the following stages:
- GWS would arrange an hour's meeting. This could be either at our office in the UK (with no charge to you) or in your office (with the cost of travel, accommodation etcetera being paid by you), or by using the video-conferencing services of Broadband Visual Communications, who can be found online at www.broadband-vc.com. It would be up to you to arrange and pay for the video-conference in consultation with GWS.
- During the meeting or video-conference, you would tell us whether you wished GWS to prepare an outline estimates for the work you had in mind.
- Should GWS be instructed to prepare such a set of outline estimates, we would do so at no charge within 14 days
- When you had the outline estimates to hand, you would decide whether or not you wished GWS to proceed to detailed estimates at the price mentioned in the outline estimates. This price (payable in advance by transfer to our UK bank) would be in the region of £100 to £500 depending upon the work involved, and would be fully refundable against any work actually commissioned.
- When GWS had sent you our detailed estimates, you would be able to decide whether or not you wished GWS to undertake the work.
- Should GWS be instructed to do the work then we would convert the Estimates into a Quotation and provide the accompanying paperwork, including a formal contract and an invoice for the initial payment.
If you have any questions about this process, then do please contact us.